Social Icons

Thursday, September 22, 2011

A word from our fans

Hi Majoy,


I was reading your blog today and wonder if I could get your opinion on a diet/fitness app I am working on ?
For me, I think the main problem with being fit and eating healthy is motivation. It's an abstract, overwhelming goal. I think the best way to counter this is to turn it into winnable games and small victories.
So... my app makes living healthy, and fitness into a RPG game, where users earn points, "level up', and earn badges as they accomplish their health goals. Everytime they add something healthy like veggies to their diet, they earn points. Everytime they complete a workout, they earn points. As they achieve more and more, they'll level up and unlock badges, and discounts/coupons to rewards like spas, health foods, maybe even sweet and semi-healthy things like raw chocolate.
Of course, to appeal to people's need for achievements/progress, I'm also adding charts, and graphs to show their progress... I think people love that sorta stuff. The whole idea is to shift people's attitude towards healthy living as fun, achievement, and winnable. We're missing that sense of "win" in fitness. That feeling we get when we finish checking things off a list, or cleaning up a room.
What's your opinion on this idea? Would you want to know when I'm done with it? If this sounds too silly, or absurd, just ignore what I just said, hehe =)
Best,

Christine
 
My reply:
wow Christine thanks for visiting my blog and sorry for the late reply.You are idea is good and i like it go ahead with it and please share with us when done....thanks for sharing will be waiting when the app is ready to be shared.God bless u dear...i appreciate.keep intouch and be my follower...i love u. kisses!!
 
Majoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...