Social Icons

Friday, February 1, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN NYIRENDA.....



I'm so happy today,It's my husband's Birthday.........
My love,my boo,my tango,my husband,my lover and my all!!

Love,I wish u success in everything you do,and I promise to keep you deep inside my heart as long as I live.Nakupenda sana mume wangu(Nakukonda ba ningi [In Nyanja])


A short poem for you hubby:

Baby, I never thought that I could meet someone like you.
  You are my friend, You are my smile, You are my everything, You are a breathtaking reflection of God's heart for me.....of how he pursued me and loved me even when I didn't love myself.
You held my hand in the darkness and you pulled me out into the light.
I love you so much.


5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday shemejiiii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Majoy mumeo yuko bomba,anaonekana mambo safi hongera shoga ndomana unameremeta

    ReplyDelete
  3. mzambia kaaaafa kaoza kwa binti wa kitanga!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...