Social Icons

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I WILL PLAY FOR SHANGHAI SHENHUA FC



I

Today I can inform you that I have signed with Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua FC for a two and a half year deal.
"Today I can inform you that I have signed with Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua FC for a two and a half year deal (until the end of 2014). I will fly out to join up with the squad in July.

I have considered all the offers I have received in the past few weeks, but I feel that Shanghai Shenhua FC is the right move for me at this time. I am looking forward to a new challenge and to experiencing a new culture, and I am excited about the new developments in the Chinese Super League. When Chelsea went to China last year, we had a great time and I met some amazing fans.

I hope to help promote Chinese football around the world and further improve the links between China and Africa."


Didier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...