Social Icons

Friday, May 4, 2012

MNAOTAKA KUKONDA KAZI KWENU......SLIMKICKER.COM


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christine Chu <christine@christinezchu.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: Hi Majoy, Looking for opinion on my diet/fitness app
To: majoy28@gmail.com


Hey Joyce!

It's been awhile (last year) since I told you about the diet/fitness "level-up" website I've been working on with some friends... Just want to let you know our website + app are both finally out. If you want to check it out, or use it, it's at slimkicker.com.

It took longer than I expected!! Let me know what you think, and hope you can share it in your blog if you think it can be useful. :)

Best
Christine
slimkicker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...