Social Icons

Sunday, June 16, 2013

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY...

My regards to all best and responsible fathers in the universe,am so proud of you and God bless you all.

Also my sincerely sorry goes to myself and all children who loss their father in any way it may be by death or rejection, i pray that God will comfort u(us) because He promised that He is de father of orphans and those who are rejected by their father.

Today is also African Child's Day...i would like to take this oppoturnity to send my heartiest Love to all children in the world. I love kids they are blessing from God i pray that God will bless all mothers who are in pain for labor and those in tears for not having kids. May God touch your womb in Jesus Name, Amen.


Sincerely Love from Majoy and Team.

Kisses&Hugs.



Follow us on www.twitter.com/majoyblog or Like our page on www.facebook.com/majoy4family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...